Sunday, July 17, 2011

Spring Break Visit to New Mexico

In March we took the kids to New Mexico for spring break. We drove down in a minivan and I have to say that over all it went well. The minivan we rented was a 2011 and I have already informed my husband that I HAVE to have one. The first day we only drove about 5 hrs and stayed in a nice hotel in Wichita and let the kids play and relax. The whole reason we stopped was so for the indoor pool which happened to be closed...conveniently. Then we spend the next day...ALL day driving to Grandma and Grandpa's house. They were very happy to see the grand kids. We had a great time visiting the Puye Cliff dwellings and shopping in Santa Fe. My favorite place to go is Jackalobe which has everything neat on earth. I love it. And of course my father-n-law made my favorite...Indian tacos. We had a great time visiting and cannot wait to go back in a few months.