Friday, July 13, 2012

A Weekend with Aunt Jen Jen

Wow these kids are blessed. They have an Aunt who loves then so much. My sister Jennifer (featured in the red shirt) borrowed my kids for a weekend of madness. She took them to Lego Land and they had a blast. The saw as 4D movie where at the end got sneezed on by a dragon "aka water spray" and both said in unison "Aunt Jen Jen, that freaked me out". They rode rides and of course SHOPPED..They both bought more Lego Star Wars characters that I will most likely vacuum up later. THEN, My very cool sister took Zachary and Christopher to Fritz's Railroad Restaurant where you place your order over the phone and then this little train brings your meal to you. My boys loved that because they love trains as much as LEGOs. Once she was completely exhausted she then dropped them off with Nana and Papa so they could spoil them some more. With Nana and Papa, Chris and Zach saw Brave and like it very much. My sweet hearted TEENager actually got teary eyed. All in all a great time ....maybe next time I will send her all three of the kids instead of two.